Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW35: Letter to my blog readers

I have been writing blogs for my ITW blogging class for the past thirteen weeks. I have learned from blogging that there are many different ways that people can express themselves, and publish their work. Blogging is a way for people to get information out in the open without having to be an author; normal everyday people go onto these sites and either write their own posts or comment on others. This has helped me become familiar with the new techniques of technology. Maintaining my own blog has been important to me and has been considered an advantage to me. I hope that people can gain knowledge and understand different perspectives of situations from my blog. I also hope that my blog will attract new members to blogging. My proudest piece of work is the blog I posted on November 13, 2007 named "HW33: Respond to a Podcast". I am proud of this, because I have posted video clips of actual people in Iraq telling their agonizing lives. This will give people an outlook on life, and will help people understand the challenges our globe is going through. As this class comes to an end, I think that I will still update my blog. It may not be an everyday event, but once in a while I will view blogs and check up on what is happening out there. Blogging is a wonderful opportunity, and I think that whomever is reading this (if you do not have one currently) should subscribe to this free blogging site. It is a chance for you to be yourself without letting the world know who you are (or you can let them know who you are).

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nicely done; your podcast response was good, and I'm glad you'll keep blogging sometimes!