Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Victoria's Secret



On this assignment I chose to look up Victoria's Secret. I decided to come up with a hypothesis, and make up my own promise before going onto the website and seeing the real results. The promise that I came up with is that "Buying products from Victoria's Secret will make you feel and look sexier." As I was researching to see whether or not my hypothesis was correct I found many other things that caught my eye. I observed a crowd of half naked woman in a make-up ad with a caption next to it stating "The sexiest women in the world wear very sexy make up." Very Sexy is the name brand of the make up, and the ad makes it out to be that if you buy that make up you will look just the same as they do. Many of the brands of their products also portray the background of looking just so; for a few examples the name of their haircare products is so sexy, the name of a perfume that is sold is sexy little things, glamour by victoria's secret is the name of a bra collection they have and there is many more products I could list that portray the same idea. In other words, my prediction of Victoria's Secret promise was beyond correct.


I have purchased many items from the store Victoria's Secret and I feel as if their promise does apply to me. Many of their items are very comfortable, durable, and sexy so I strongly agree. If you have ever walked into the store or searched for the website online, it implies without even having to look that their products are all about looking and feeling great.


If there are any questions about this blog look up http://www.victoriassecret.com/

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Well done, Renee. You identified the product's promise and explained how the website promotes it.