Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HW 17B: Applying Graff chapter 9 to Cox o Zuniga

During my time reading these chapters I decided that the blog Daily Kos was more persuasive. This blog seems to be more serious than cox. The Cox blog seems to be more of a joke and seems to be more of a reality blog. There is a lot of important knowledge on the Daily Kos site. People seem to be very dependant on it seeming how they get about 500,00 visitors per day! It said in the interview with Zuniga that "I don't really have many swing voters reading DailyKos, and I don't really want them."(page 47 of Blog). He wants people who are democrats to visit his site and state their opinion, he also wants people who he can relate to and understand their point of view. He knows what he is talking about and is a very intelligent person. I agree with what he has to say, due to the fact of where I stand in politics. In my personal opinion, I think that DailyKos is a very dependable and knowledgeable site to visit. This site would influence the way that I would vote in a presidential election, because it is trustworthy and millions of people view it monthly so it must have great traits.

No comments: